Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Goody Baskets

For my co-workers this year, I made cookies, candies and bars, wrapped them up in cellophane, tied them with ribbons and handed them over with a smile. It's so much easier than trying to think of something thoughtful, appropriate and un-embarrassing for the cook you work with who happens to be a 20 year old over-grown boy, or a waitress who is a mother of two, lots of fun but I really don't know her on a personal level. Everyone is ready and waiting to eat during the Christmas season, so this is the route I decided to go to show my co-workers I appreciate them.






Raspberry Almond Thumbprints and Fudge Brownies



2 comments:

  1. That is what I did for my neighbour. It was a lot of fun putting it together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just you made them Miss Monroe!!!!!! 0_0
    :-P
    How did you like the Fudge Brownies? Were they to your liking?

    ReplyDelete